ELDER CONNOR CARPENTER


Full Time Missionary for the
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Mission: PORTO ALEGRE NORTH / Country: BRAZIL
Language: PORTUGUESE
Called on: APRIL 17, 2009
Departed on: AUGUST 25, 2009
Estimated Return Date: AUGUST 18, 2011

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011 - Letter Home

Little Big Email





Hey family! This week was good! I hope your week was good too! Thanks for all of the great e-mails! :)

Unfortunately.... I don't have alot of time today. Sorry! But I'm sure it'll be okay just this once if I summarize the week quickly... And I got photos!




Bed Brakes!
This week we did a service project cleaning out an old school so that a ward could use it as a church building while their chapel was being built.





Service Project
We played soccer afterwards. My team won! It's easy to be awesome at soccer when playing against 10 year olds!

Strange, still-eyed beast
We had a cool zone conference. I got a sweet new phone. But no letters... :(

Sister Dullius
We helped the Dullius family chip away at concrete for a day. Fun!

We helped a family put a bunch of bricks into their yard. We got a bit dirty but everybody started looking and asking why we were helping and we told them that's what we do, and we got to teach a couple cool people.



Funny Lady
Dilberto came to our English class. He's a cool new investigator we're teaching.


Star Fruit
Mara isn't smoking! But we figured out she isn't married! Another hurdle.


Jedilson and Sonia treated us to an awesome soup dinner!

Soup with Jedilson
We made brownies with our next door neighboors. They got burnt.



Elder Toad
I love you all so much! Thank you for everything! Especially your prayers! Keep working hard and trusting in the Lord! He'll make it all all right!

Your Elder,
Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment