Quick!
Hey Mom! We're going to the temple today so I won't have time to write! Sorry! :(
I got your package! Thank you so much! I'm so proud of Lyns!!! She is so beautiful!
I miss you guys
I love you all! I'm good! Junior and Janice and Andre went to church! We probably won't baptize them this transfer but definitely the next! Running running running, because quickly we'll be at the end!
My family... love love love you! Have a good week! Maybe I can write more a little later on!
Elder Connor
...On really Quick!
Hey Mom, I got back from the temple and had a really great experience. Sorry that I couldn't get more time to write! I'll be on for 10 more minutes.
I love you,
Elder Con
...Hi! We've been without pictures for a while because I lost the camera battery charger. We bought a new one today so we should get more photos! :)
I'm just really happy. :) I've been a little worried and unsure about after-mission plans but after this week and the temple, I just completely feel like everything is going to be taken care of. I've definitely got more work to do and more people to baptize in my last transfer, and the work will just continue when I get home.
Anyway, it was a good week. Some pretty big service projects again. We found a couple new serious investigators and got some new people to our English class, and Junior will probably be baptized soon. :) He's a stud. Keep praying for me! I really need it!
Man, seeing the flight plan was kind of a bummer! 2 WHOLE DAYS after Brendon?! That's crazy! But, after thinking about it it'll be nice for Brendon and I also figured out I'll be on the same flight with my whole CTM group for most of the trip, so that'll be really cool to be together with alla them (I might not see them again, right?) We also will stay a day in the office and we'll be able to visit closeby areas and members and buy souvenirs and go to the temple all of us together... It actually sounds like it'll be pretty fun.. :)
Okay, well, I gotta go! Gotta send a quick message to President...
I love you all! Kaitlin! Lynsey! My Dad! Thanks again for the package! So awesome! Okay, have a good week!
Elder Con
ELDER CONNOR CARPENTER
Full Time Missionary for the
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Mission: PORTO ALEGRE NORTH / Country: BRAZIL
Language: PORTUGUESE
Called on: APRIL 17, 2009
Departed on: AUGUST 25, 2009
Estimated Return Date: AUGUST 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment